Mr. D’Angelo has over 26 years of experience litigating eminent domain, inverse condemnation, and other complex real estate matters. Prior to joining Woodruff & Smart in 2019, Mr. D’Angelo worked predominantly for private property owners and business owners in eminent domain and inverse condemnation matters.
In his general litigation practice, Mr. D’Angelo represents Southern California real property and business owners in disputes involving lease and other contract disputes and real property valuation.
Mr. D’Angelo is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and has previously served as President for Chapter 67 of the International Right of Way Association.
- Los Angeles Unified School District v. Meruelo Maddux Properties, which resulted in a judgment of $50 million
- Chaffey Joint UHSD v. lntex Properties Inland Empire LP, which resulted in a judgment in excess of $17 million
- Temecula Valley Unified School District v. Sheffield, which resulted in a judgment in excess of $14 million
- Jefferson Street Ventures, LLC v. City of Indio, which resulted in a judgment in excess of $17 million
- State v. La Cresta Investments, which resulted in a judgment in excess of $9 million
- State v. Los Angeles Athletic Club, which resulted in a judgment of $4 million judgment in Orange County
- University of California, Irvine, B.A. (1992)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D. (1996)